Univention Corporate Server V4.1 delivers new features for an even more secure and convenient enterprise Linux experience. For example, the Univention App Center now supports apps which use the container technology Docker. Also new is the integrated global single sign-on mechanism which can be rendered even more secure via the use of two-factor authentication. Other highlights include self-service mechanisms whereby users can reset their passwords autonomously.
The most important innovations in UCS 4.1 at a glance:
- Support of Docker-based apps in the Univention App Center
- Single sign-on in the UCS management system via SAML technology
- Even safer login processes via two-factor authentication
- User self-service for password reset
- Usability improvements and a more transparent interface for the App Center
- Technical base: Linux long term kernel 4.1.12, OpenLDAP version 2.4.42 and Samba 4.3.1
For more information please see our web site and contact CustomTech (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call) to arrange a FREE evaluation and discuss your needs.